Compare 3D Printers and 3D Scanners Offers
Best place to find additive manufacturing equipment for beginners and professionals. Compare great value prices or get quotes now.
Showing all 2 results
- Works of different modes.
- Can produce parts with large build volumes.
- Wireless printing.
- Closed print chambers are known for giving a difficult time to the user while post-processing.
- It offers a pretty large platform
- It has three different extruders
- By ensuring smart settings and design, the printer enhances the ease of use to the next level
- Support for a wide range of filament materials
- Wired as well as wireless connectivity available.
- High printing speed
- The 3D printer is costly and isn’t affordable to all
- Few challenges with precision if the settings parameters are not adjusted properly
- Support for only proprietary filaments