Desktop Metal Studio System 2
Undoubtedly, it has never been this easy to create high-performance as well as complex metal parts before the release of Desktop Metal Studio System 2. This printer comes along with a revolutionary two-step process coupled with its completely re-engineered material library. Alongside, users can enjoy the next-generation separable supports with its intuitive software-controlled workflow. Hence, making it a piece of cake for users when producing custom metal parts.
The printer hosts a heated build chamber as well as pre-designed print profiles for producing metal parts with an excellent surface finish. Also, the parts produced are lighter with a high-strength gyroid infill. Using the high-pressure extrusion with vacuum sintering that happens at a temperature of up to 1400°C, the system is capable of producing high-density parts with up to 98 percent metal inclusion. Overall, the printing system is very reliable and offers custom metal parts of high accuracy, boasting minute details.
- Users can adjust shell thickness to achieve parts with varying strength.
- Pre-defined print profiles for faster operation.
- Smoother finish parts right out of the furnace.
Specification: Desktop Metal Studio System 2
- Easy two-step processing.
- High-quality parts.
- Designed for office.
- Software controlled smooth workflow.
- Straightforward hardware.
- Dekstop Metal Studio System 2 is meant for those who can afford a huge one-time investment. So, only for industrial manufactures interested in building high quality metal parts on demand.