EnvisionTEC Vida 3D Printer
By working on the company patented, cDLM technology, Vida cDLM delivers high speed and precision in print quality. EnvisionTEC claims that this latest 3D printer can print 10 times faster than most other DLP printers in the market. Vida cDLM’s nice segment in dentistry, jewellery and entertainment. The 3D printer uses industrial LED source for light to ensure that its parts are created accurately. Because it doesn’t now weigh not more than 35 kgs, it offers the convenience of moving it from one place to the other single-handedly.
cDLM is an abbreviation of continuous Digital Light Manufacturing technology. Vida cDLM allows for continuous motion of the build plate, this helps in delivering exceptional build speeds. The company has offered a variety of material support in the 3D printer for different types of applications. For dental use, E-Guard, E-Denture 3D + and E-Dent 400 C&B MFH are the material type recommended to be used in Vida cDLM.
While if you are involved in jewellery making, you can go with EPIC, PIC 100 Series, and other materials. The company claims that the 3D printer is compatible with every software that is capable of outputting the STL file. This enables you to choose from the list of your favourites. Once you have the STL file. Apart from the price of the machine, the cost of printing would vary with the choice of material used.
Specification: EnvisionTEC Vida 3D Printer
- It provides 10 times faster speed than other DLM machines
- It provides high-resolution printing
- Plug-and-play technology helps in easy operation
- The user-friendly interface provided with the screen touch system for ease of setting the printing parameters
- Compact and can be accommodated in small space as well
- Reduced need for the support structure
- It is expensive
- Not accessible for those with low budget
- Post-processing requirement