The first thing that one would notice in M3D Micro is the diverse color options that the printer is available in. One can choose from the list of five different colors which makes the unboxing very exciting. The 3D printer is like a small cube with 7.3 inches in each direction, just to make you imagine how compact it would look when unboxed completely.
M3D micro is a perfect companion for your standard desk and would occupy very little space leaving enough room for your desktop or laptop. Unlike the printer’s uniform size, the build area isn’t the same from all sides, and one can expect it to be a little wider compared to its depth. However, the good news is that it does offer enough print space for those wanting to accomplish small projects. So if anytime you wish to carry a large project, you can always print in parts and connect them together. The print quality is above average making M3D micro an out-of-the-box 3D printer in the list of comparison of printers in the same range and size. Hence, you can design complex models and detailed ones too. The printer is capable of printing at different resolutions.
Specification: M3D The Micro
- The printer provides highly accurate results
- It is the best choice for smaller projects
- The printer is highly affordable for beginners as well as schools
- It flaunts easy operation
- Noiseless printer
- Not suitable for large projects
- Speed isn’t very impressive when printing at a higher resolution
- Lack of onboard memory is present