Offering precise, high-resolution 3D printing Photocentric LC Precision 1.5 is a professional desktop resin 3D printer. Being an upgrade of its predecessor, the printer features a touch screen interface and a disposable vat system. While the former makes the controls section easier for you, the latter provides you with flexibility. Moreover, the printer hosts a pre-homed platform and is a standalone unit.
LC precision 1.5 produces parts and functional prototypes that can find application in the fields of dentistry, jewelry, and figurines. The layer thickness range of this machine starts at 25 microns, whereas it supplies an accuracy of 47 microns. Also, the printer comes with a dedicated part washing unit and liquid resin cleaner availing easy cleaning of parts within a short span of time. Compatible with the proprietary Photocentric studio software, the system allows you to properly manage files right from the starting preparation, to the end slicing of different layers.
- User-friendly touch screen interface.
- Reliable 3D printing platform.
- Excellent 3D printing quality.
Specification: Photocentric Liquid Crystal Precision 1.5
- High-resolution liquid crystal display.
- Solid and strong unit.
- High-quality electronics.
- Customer-centric design.
- The build space is small. Hence, it may cause concern in the event you want to build the larger parts in one go.