Planmeca Creo C5, based on LCD technology, is a high-speed 3D printer offering a complete workflow for dental application. The printer helps in the various applications within the dental niche such as the production of surgical guides and dental models. Using LCD Photomask Technology, the printer manages to create a uniform layer of light. This helps in eliminating any imperfections that may arise otherwise during the printing operation.
When it comes to precision, Planmeca Creo C5 delivers unmatched accuracy with an impeccable resolution of below 50 microns. Moreover, it is simpler to work with this printer as it’s a plug-and-play device. Most importantly, the machine is very compact and has a small footprint, similar to that of a desktop 3D printer. And, not to forget, it has a self-cleaning feature that minimizes the maintenance job and provides further ease of use.
- Easy to clean.
- Faster than most of the DLP 3D printers.
- Cartridge dosing helps in eliminating the wastage of costly resins.
Specification: Planmeca Creo C5
- The printer lets its user print precise parts speedily.
- Creo C5 has an easy workflow that let you go from scanning to printing in minimal time.
- Efficient material handling process.
- Specifically dedicated to printing high quality orthodontic parts and functional prototypes.
- Plug to print.
- Starting with the printer is a little bit complicated, therefore needs assistance.