Qidi Tech X-One 2 3D Printer
Printing with the most popular 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, TPU is an area where this printer specializes in. Its build plate quickly reaches to temperature of 110 degrees Celsius. For connecting with the printer, you have options such as an SD card and a USB cord. For interacting with the machine more efficiently there is a touch screen interface on the body of the printer.
The body of the printer has a solid metal frame, it’s really amazing in the way the manufacturers have come along to think about the printer’s construction. In terms of the price at which the printer is offered, it is also worth thinking about the number of variants it offers in filaments with which you can 3D print part or a functional prototype.
The printer is extremely easy to use for beginners, as it comes fully assembled and with a very user-friendly software named Qidi Print. X one 2 has a rugged construction which benefits, both, the print quality as well as the overall longevity. Apart from beginners, designers who cannot afford to go into the professional 3D printer class, X One 2 can be extremely useful for them.
Specification: Qidi Tech X-One 2 3D Printer
- It has outstanding customer service
- This 3D printer has a well-built metal frame
- X-One 2 comes fully assembled so it’s easy to setup
- The print quality of parts and functional prototypes are excellent
- The printer has a touchscreen interface
- It has a print bed that is easy to level
- Has an eccentric pause and resume function
- Qidi Tech X-One 2 is compatible with third-party slicers
- The printer has a limited build size
- The stock build plate of the printer has adhesion issues
- Documentation of the printer is very confusing in some areas
- The filament of Qidi Tech X-One 2 is very tricky to load