Targeted towards semi-professional users, Qidi Tech X Plus is shipped with two interchangeable extruder setups. The one that comes inbuilt with the 3D printer can withstand maximum temperature up to 260 degrees Celsius. Whilst the one that comes in the box can withstand maximum temperature up to 300 degrees Celsius. This essentially means that 3D printing of materials such as PLA, ABS, PETG, or TPU would be very easily done in the former one. And the latter one can be kept in store for dealing with high-temperature materials such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, or Polycarbonate.
Manufactured by China-based company Qidi Technology, this printer is also about two accessories. Not only does the printer come with two extruders, but also with two build plates, two filament holders. Two build plates give you the flexibility you need while printing continuously. And two filament holders ensure that you are never out of filament in the midst of the printing process.
Qidi Tech X Plus is a 3D printer that has an enclosed body design which suits materials like ABS and Nylon. As said, the printer is primarily targeted towards semi-professionals, but due to its affordability, even hobbyists can prefer it.
Specification: Qidi Tech X-Plus
- The 3D printer can work with multiple filaments
- The build volume is more than sufficient for most of the applications
- It creates precise and accurate 3D models
- Easy to set up and beginners friendly
- Poorly Translated Documentation and Customer Service
- The touch screen may also respond slowly in some cases