BCN3D Technologies Sigma R19
With a semi-closed welded aluminum frame, Sigma R19 is an evolved and improved version of its previous model. The printer consists of a novel system that can print dual materials by utilizing two separate print heads mounted on the same X-axis gantry. The setup of the printer gives it a great print speed and accuracy by reducing the amount of mass on its print heads.
The independent extrusion system of Sigma R19 is fed by two separate extruders placed in Bowden arrangements, mounted to the frame of the printer. The cuboidal frame of the printer measures 465 mm * 440 mm * 680 mm that lets you print large parts in one go. Sigma R19 is user-friendly and boasts hot ends developed by British 3D printing E3D.
Helping you with the filament’s condition is a mechanical filament detector which will be indicated when there is a lack of filament in Sigma R19. The stepper motors inside the printer make it a quiet office environment 3D printer. There full-screen capacitive touchscreen interfaces present on the body of the printer which lets you interact, operate, and monitor various functions of the printer. You can connect with the printer using an SD card and USB.
Specification: BCN3D Technologies Sigma R19
- The printer is comprehensive yet simple calibration is magically possible.
- Sigma R 19's print performance is like no other in a similar price range.
- The modes duplication and mirror amplifies your productivity.
- The hotend level correction which is meant to be done mechanically is made easy by the manufacturer's edge in this printer's design.
- The printer does not require enough maintenance in the longer-term because it comes with guides and accessories to support you.
- When it comes to filament, the printer is known to produce a lot of waste.
- You need a lot of adhesives while using the printer for the prints of the parts or functional prototype to stick to the print bed.
- Although the manufacturer boasts about the dual extrusion printing done by the printer, the reality is, it works slow.
- A scrap of the final part or functional prototype can escape into the display screen of the printer causing damage.
- During the printing process, the Sigma R19 is noisy.