Simple to set up and lets you achieve high print quality, the ELEGOO Neptune has got amazing parts that come with a warranty. Coming in a semi-assembled kit, the ELEGOO Neptune would take minutes of your time before you can start printing your first part or functional prototype on it. The point where the printer boasts off is its Titan extruder. You would not need a second one because this one would let you print with all the varieties you would wish to.
If you are in the middle of the print and your filament is going to run out while you are ignorant of this fact, the printer isn’t. Because of its intuitive feature, you would be notified whenever you are going to run out of filament.
Has a carbide glass build plate and open frame design, the ELEGOO Neptune comes with a 2.8-inch touchscreen display that will let you control most parts of the machine. The printer is compatible with various materials and is affordable. Home users of 3D printers and hobbyists are what the printer targets by tacitly. Printing of parts and functional prototypes in the printer happens with extra high precision and quality. So, finer prints without hassle can be printed.
Specification: ELEGOO Neptune
- The 3D printer is simple to setup
- You can achieve high-quality print quality
- Compatible with a variety of materials
- Comes with titan extruder
- It has the glass carbide build plate
- Enough space for printing
- Includes necessary accessories to complete the setup and start 3D printing
- The SD card has the Elegoo Cura
- Bed Leveling isn’t that easy
- Not assembled