FlashForge Adventurer3 3D Printer
From style to performance, you can expect FlashForge Adventurer 3 3D printer, a great deal for beginners as well as experienced makers. Following a very affordable range for serious designers, this machine reveals a lot of perks right out of the box. A built-in 2-Million-pixel camera with WIFI connectivity for offering remote monitoring isn’t very common in printers of this range. Plus, one gets to enjoy the detachable nozzle ensuring easy cleaning.
Other features include quick heating of nozzle, filament detector, cloud printing, removable as well as flexible build plate, and a very impressive body. With its minimalistic design, Flashforge Adventure 3 sets itself apart from the rest of the crew. Easy to carry and very lightweight. If you are planning to start a workshop at home, what else you are looking for. This mini printer yet offering considerate print volume could take your work to the next level.
You can easily carry all the tasks without needing to connect the 3D printer with a desktop, all the time. The 2.8 touch screen lets you tackle most of the settings right on the spot. It manages to offer exceptional results with very little work required from the user’s end. To top the features, it also has support for multiple filaments. Isn’t that quite a deal?
Specification: FlashForge Adventurer3 3D Printer
- Third-party filaments are supported in the printer
- The printer has a user-friendly touchscreen display
- There’s a filament runout sensor in Adventurer 3 that’s coupled with a resume print feature that allows parts to resume printing exactly from the same point from which they were left off after changing filaments
- Multiple connectivity options in Adventurer 3 include USB, Wi-Fi, ethernet, and cloud printing
- The build plate can move around too much and sometimes cause the part to fail so it has to be calibrated before printing which takes a lot of time every time!
- The instruction manual that comes with this printer can be confusing to get through
- The Wi-Fi connection is known to present some issues while updating the software