Creator Max from Flashforge is a sturdy 3D printer boasting a heated build plate, along with a fully enclosed build chamber, enabling print with a huge range of materials. With its metal frame, the printer offers a robust design and vibration-free printing experience to the users. In addition, the printer is equipped with a dual extruder that allows users to print in multiple colors as well as make use of water-soluble material.
Flashforge Creator Max has a manual three-point leveling function. To make the calibration process simpler, the printer includes large leveling knobs. Also, users can choose from different open-source slicers to work with this amazing machine.
The build volume is 227 x 148 x 150 mm and the printer weighs only 14.8 kgs. With Wifi, SD Card, and USB connectivity, users get different options to queue their 3D designs as per their preferences. Overall, it’s a pretty sturdy compact 3D printer for users looking for affordable options.
- Comes with a dual extruder.
- Easy bed leveling function.
- Compatible with water soluble material.
Specification: Flashforge Creator Max
- Dual extrusion.
- Considerable build volume.
- Easy to set up.
- Decent print speeds.
- Printing support materials is a little confusing.
- It’s difficult to deal with the SD card slot and there are complaints about the way it functions.