Utilizing an independent dual extrusion system, using Craftbot 3 users can print two objects at once. The printer comes with silicone discs in which the nozzles are wiped clean while the print heads changing, the excess filament material not muddling up the surface of your print. The filament monitoring system supervises filament consumption and starts immediate troubleshooting after detecting a filament jam.
Craftbot 3 features a new motor control that makes it quieter than ever. A full metal hot end makes the printer able to print at high temperatures with more special filaments. The printer uses different colored LED status indicators for signaling its current status of printing for a better experience. Equipped with high-accuracy, the ball screws make 3D printing even more astounding.
Craftbot 3’s optimized object cooling technology makes quality printing of even the smallest parts, a breeze. A removable horizontal platform makes servicing the printer faster and even more efficient. A lockable Plexiglass Door and PETG dome cover prevent hazardous substances from reaching inside the print chamber. An automatic prime pillar ensures that the next selected head always has consistent material flow right after the head change. The printer allows you to select the head change strategy and fine-tune the head change parameters.
Specification: CraftUnique CraftBot 3
- It operates quietly, hence making a great option for home users
- Saves the print operation during a power outage
- Comes with Wifi connectivity and remote print control features
- You can switch between the mirror and parallel printing modes
- Filament monitoring saves the user from failed prints
- Complex slicing software
- Bed leveling is manual and requires skilled hands
- The wider metal panel at the top makes it difficult to gaze at the earliest stages of the prints