A metal 3D printer designed for industrial applications can support part printing for a variety of niches. Arcam EBM Spectra L is best suited for specific sectors such as aerospace, automobile, and more. The printer aims at reducing the cost of production. Thanks to its larger build volume of Ø350x430mm enabling users to produce bigger parts in one go. In addition, its 4.5 kW beam power increases the build speed by 20% when compared to the Arcam EBM Q20plus.
With its innovative technology, Spectra L can create parts with more consistency when compared to similar solutions. In order to help users to achieve precise material properties, for bulky as well as thin designs, the printer boasts an accurate beam with improved auto beam calibration. In short, the printer has everything that companies need to switch to additive manufacturing from traditional methods.
- High performance with reduced cost per part by 10%.
- Users can achieve much-improved material properties.
- Comes with auto beam calibration.
Specification: GE Additive Arcam EBM Spectra L
- Highly productive.
- Reduces cost per part by 10 percent.
- Powered by highly effective 4.5 Kilowatt electron beam.
- Capable of mass-producing.
- Amazing design freedom.
- Able to print faster.
- Comes with an efficient PRS-30.
- The printer and its components take up huge space so users will have to have a good amount of infrastructure dedicated for this giant piece of industrial 3D printer.