Able to use eight different chemical agents at once, HP Jet Fusion 580 3D printer allows for highly detailed and precise objects with full-colour effects. Apart from the fusing agent and detailing agent required for defining the shape and geometry of the parts, there are other agents one can choose from. These agents offer control over the color of the base material, translucency, conductivity, and various other physical and mechanical properties of the parts. Hence, offering diverse print results for assorted applications.
Based on multi-jet fusion 3D printing technology, the printer uses powdered material. Hence, there is no need for including supports. Moreover, the leftover material can be reused for another batch of production. Therefore, minimizing the waste considerably. Using the material recycling function, the machine extracts the leftover materials for reuse. And, all that happens automatically. Providing users, a great deal of ease of operation.
Being 10 times faster than the printers falling within the same range, HP Jet Fusion 580 could allow for speedy completion of productions. Precisely, it operates at a build rate of 1817 cm3 / hr. The 80 microns precise layer thickness adds to the advantage of the machine. Also, the build space is large enough to offer sufficient room for creativity with 332 x 190 x 248 mm print size.
Specification: HP Jet Fusion 580 3D Printer
- Accurate functional parts with intricate detailing.
- Complete coloring of parts is possible with voxel control.
- The speed of this 3D printing system is tremendous.
- You need no support material.
- It reduces waste.
- Although the company claims it as a suitable 3D printer for offices as well as domestic use, you can hardly manage the complexities the printing systems bring to your place.