This FFF 3D printer has been designed to help professionals achieve high-quality print results and it is for this 3D printer that the company claims that it has been designed taking the end customers into considerations. Hence the printer fulfills the smallest of the expectations for increased reliability. With easy packaging and a hassle-free setup routine, one can get the printer work its first magic. If you haven’t been aware of the fact, LeapFrog was the first manufacturer of 3D printers to ship assembled machines to the users then this 3D printer is definitely worth checking out.
The build size available for the dual extruders used in this 3D printer is 320 x 330 x 205 mm. If one of the extruders is inactive, one can utilize the entire space with a single extruder as well. The printer has two extruders with swappable hot ends. And, the layer thickness achievable is between 0.05 mm to 0.35 mm. The manufacturing company has provided an advised printing speed (DW) of 6000 mm/min while the maximum travel speed (DW) is attainable is 15000mm/min. The print quality of the 3D printer is decent as it would be expected from an FDM 3D printer. The precise accuracy and smoother surface with the involvement of water-soluble support would certainly woo the audiences.
Taking into consideration the high-quality features and build size the printer possesses; it anyway won’t fit a small house ecosystem. It is more like a machine designed for professional use.
Specification: Leapfrog Bolt Pro
- It possesses independent dual extruders
- Enclosed chamber
- The built-in camera along with the custom Octoprint plugin for enabling remote monitor and control
- Recording of automatic time lapses;7″ touch screen display
- Extruder priming and wiping before every new print use
- Direct filament feeder
- Assisted dual-head calibration
- Enhanced cooling fans setup
- Users have reported of filament tangling when spools with too much filament are used
- Times taken for heating is more than 5 minutes
- Manual bed leveling