Longer3D LK5 Pro
Housing a triangular stable structure, Longer3D LK5 Pro – an affordable desktop FDM 3D printer comes 90 percent pre-assembled thereby making it easier for the user to set it up in less time. The machine is integrated with three kits of TMC 2208 for ensuring it produces negligible noise. Also, with an open-source mainboard, it’s easier to add optional spare parts on the printer such as the BL Touch sensor probe.
LK5 Pro’s body hosts a 4.3 inches long full-color touch screen integrated with a user-friendly interface providing better interaction, simple operation, and easy approach. The printer’s ceramic coating glass permits easy peeling off from the print bed when the printing is finished. A high-temperature resistance Teflon tube can withstand up to 280 degrees Celsius of temperature thereby freeing you of problems such as clogging of nozzle and enabling consistent 3D printing.
- Triangle design for more stability.
- TMC motors for quiet 3D printing.
- Ultra-big touch screen interface.
- Upgraded glass bed for easy removal of prints.
Specification: Longer3D LK5 Pro
- 4.3 inch touch screen interface to ease out the interaction.
- Auxiliary leveling and humanized design.
- High-quality lattice glass easing bed adhesion.
- Top-quality blue Teflon tube resisting high temperatures.
- TMC ultra-quiet drive for silent, noise-proof operations.
- Not only LK5 Pro but in general every open-bodied 3D printer has the problem of generating temperature as opposed to printers that host a print chamber.
- Setup is an issue if you are not used to many manual adjustments.