Here is a 3D printer that is suited for newcomers as well as experienced and professionals in the field of 3D printing. Monoprice Maker Select V2 supports a wide variety of materials that you can 3D print your parts as well as functional prototypes. It has an easy to use interface that will let you follow the most technical terms in the world because of the complete setup.
And if you were to think the printer is as such as any other affordable printer that compromises on the print to be affordable, you are sorely mistaken. Because the Monoprice Maker Select V2 comes with a considerable layer resolution range and smooth finishes assurance in every part or functional prototype that you want to print with the printer.
The incredible level of build volume offered by the printer is a bonus over the high quality and good print speed. Monoprice Maker Select V2 has a heated bed that will let you achieve higher temperatures with ease. The build plate is made up of aluminum and it is because of the build plate that you can print with various materials. So, if you are an enthusiast, this is probably your go-to 3D printer.
Specification: Monoprice Maker Select V2
- Monoprice Maker Select V2 is affordable.
- The print quality is average.
- This printer offers a large build area.
- Has a support team that is ready to help anytime i.e. before or after purchasing the printer.
- Support structures used with this printer could be better than what they are.
- Setting the printer up requires a little more time than with other printers