Offering a maximum build envelope capacity of 250 mm * 250 mm * 330 mm, DMP 300 specializes in printing very dense and non-porous parts. The surface finish quality of parts printed using the printer is up to 5 Ra micrometers. The typical accuracy of the printer ranges around 50 micrometers on small parts whereas 0.2 percent up or down on large parts.
ProX DMP 300 uses Direct Metal Printing technology which enables users to create a highly functional part. The printer provides reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set-up times, and is able to print complex assemblies as a single part. It features an automated material loading and recycling system that manages the 3D printing material efficiently.
ProX DMP 300 has a highly automated system of print management that produces unmatched resolution and surface quality in objects created. Tolerances offered by the printer are tight, and the environment is clean and safe. Sealed powder loading and recycling ensure no material contamination thereby increasing your safety. ProX DMP 300 builds around 20-degree angles without supports, leading to saving cost, time, and effort especially in post-processing. Overall the printing system is completely integrated with its software and management system.
Specification: 3D Systems ProX DMP 300 3D Printer
- Big build volume
- High accuracy of parts and functional prototypes
- Cleaner and safer printing environments
- Integrated solution for manufacturing parts and functional prototypes
- Builds objects that can be used in various industries
- Conformal Cooling
- Large tool inserts
- By mentioning the features of this printer in a little more detail would have done tons of good in explaining the printer, rather than just plainly stating the claims
- The printer is very expensive and is hardly affordable for someone who runs a small business
- The overall printing cost per part on this printer, when compared with other printers in the same price range but built on a different technology is higher