A plug-and-play delta 3D printer, Monoprice Mini Delta is ready to print right out of the box. Offering a faster production rate, the machine can reach up to a print speed of 150mm per second. With a footprint of 360 x 440 x 480 mm, the printer happens to be very compact and suitable for home as well as office use. Users can create parts with a maximum build volume of 110 x 110 x 120 mm.
At a very budget-friendly rate, the printer boasts a heated bed that can reach up to 60 degrees Celsius. It also has an automatic bed leveling feature, making it a hassle-free experience for beginners. Not to forget, its aluminum frame allows for stable printing even at a higher speed. In order to help achieve precise details of complex geometries, the printer allows layer height ranging between 50 to 200 microns.
- Comes fully assembled.
- The extruder can reach a temperature of up to 260 degrees Celsius.
- Compatible with third-party filaments.
- Work with multiple material types.
Specification: Monoprice MP Mini Delta
- Available at an affordable cost.
- Has simple controls.
- Gives decent print quality.
- USB connection is not reliable.
- Configuration with the software is a must.