Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D Printer
The plug and play design of Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 along with the assisted bed levelling feature makes the task easier when setting the printer for the first time. No more assembling of different parts and spending hours completing the setup. In addition, the manufacturer includes a 5 inches touch screen display that is highly responsive and intuitive to operate. Another important feature that gets most of the attraction is the automated nozzle cleaning functionality. This takes care of getting rid of any residue left after printing parts. And ensure that the clogging of nozzle is never an issue, offering fine prints at all times.
Alongside all the best features, the 3D printer also offers hot swappable build plates. It is a compact printer with 200 x 200 x 185 mm of build space. This machine includes its proprietary print head that can operate between the temperature ranges of 180 degrees Celsius to 220 degrees Celsius.
Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 is based on fused filament fabrication 3D printing technology and is very precise when it comes to create complex geometries. The removable bed allows easy separation of completed parts from the surface of the build plate. In short, the machine is a very efficient enabling easy creation of professional grade parts.
Specification: Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D Printer
- This 3D printer has a heated bed that ensures, anything that prints, sticks to the build platform. This is true for all the 3D printing filaments that you will want to print using the printer. The heat bed is also known to preheat itself so, decreasing the overall print time of the printer. Because you would not have to wait for it to be heated up and reach the glass transition temperature after that.
- Wherever you are, you can operate the printer from that place. Not only operate but also monitor the printer using its inbuilt camera. There are areas in the printer which the smart manufacturer has ensured to light up with LED whenever needed.
- Uniform heating which is a common issue in 3D printing, would not be an issue while you are printing using this printer because of its closed print chamber. It also adds the touch of stylish design, as opposed to open frame 3D printers. Also if you have kids at your place, there would be no risk in placing this 3D printer with them because they would not be able to interrupt the 3D printing process.
- The printer comes completely assembled so, you start to plug and play with the printer. The software, as well as the interface used in this printer, is very easy to operate even for a non-technical person. The menus are simple, the guide explains one in a normal language, so it will take you minutes to start 3D printing with this 3D printer.
- You will only have to utilize proprietary filaments for 3D printing a part or functional prototype using this 3D printer.
- The printer is limited in terms of its configuration and you cannot tinker with it much. There are a very limited amount of advanced options that this printer is equipped with.