Tethon 3D Bison 1000
Compatible with a variety of Tethon 3D resins, Tethon 3D Bison 1000 is a ceramic and metal DLP 3D printer. The machine features a camera and an application allowing for remote monitoring of the entire 3D printing process in real-time. It hosts a considerable build volume of 110 mm * 60 mm * 130 mm and offers a pixel size of 57 micrometers. Bison 1000 comes with a heated bed and controllable heat temperatures. The printer is equipped with light engine housing 405 nanometers UV LED source optimized for printing high load ceramic materials.
Its heated vat not only reduces viscosity but also provides faster print time. Also, the machine’s vat film has an increased durability scratch and tear resistance and is easily replaceable. Above all, there is an easy-to-read large-size LCD screen on the body of the printer that lets you adjust print settings, attachments as well as lift height and speed.
- Efficient and lightweight engine.
- Heated build plate.
- Multifunctional vat film.
- Allows remote monitoring in real-time.
Specification: Tethon 3D Bison 1000
- Considerable build volume.
- Extraordinary surface finishes.
- Remote monitoring and control.
- Huge memory space.
- Heated vat.
- Compatible with multiple resins.
- LCD touch screen user interface.
- Bison 1000 does not offer simple operation. Uses must possess some technical expertise for smooth operation.
- The printer is on the higher end of the budget than normal DLP 3D printers. Hence, users must invest a large sum in the beginning for purchasing this machine.