The manufacturer has considered every minute aspect when designing the Vida HD Crown and Bridge 3D printer, specifically for a dental niche. Offering a low-cost solution, this 3D Printer maintains a user-friendly process for easy printing of dental aids. It offers a projector with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel in order to provide high preciseness to the models created using this machine. The build size is limited to suffice the requirements for creating crowns and bridges to 90 x 50 x 100 mm.
It offers an XY resolution of 35 35 µm and Z resolution, mostly depending on the material, ranging between 25 to 150 µm. With industrial UV LED inclusion as a light source, the machine is very well able to handle even the most complex design with ease. Users can create high-quality designs of crowns and bridges along with the restoration work that includes inlays and onlays as well.
The manufacturer offers a great variety of materials for use with Vida HD Crown and Bridge 3D printer. E-Denstone, E-Gum, E-Partial are a few to name from the long list of supporting materials. The sliced designs can be fed to the machine using either an ethernet connection or the USB connection. Hence, the printer can run as a completely standalone device. A true aid for those working in the dental niche and in a need for quality dental crowns and bridges.
Specification: Vida HD Crown & Bridge
- This printer provides 10 times faster speed than other DLM machines.
- Despite printing faster, the printer provides high-resolution printing.
- It is based on plug-and-play technology that helps users in easy operation.
- The printer has a user-friendly interface provided with the screen touch system for ease of setting the printing parameters.
- The structure of this printer is compact and can be accommodated in small spaces as well.
- The printer has a reduced need for the support structure.
- The printer is expensive and hence not accessible for those with a low budget.
- Post-processing of parts and functional prototypes are required.