Assembled with the highest quality parts, Lutum 5 is a professional ceramic 3D printer that can be operated via a seven-inch-long Aluminum control box touch screen interface. Heavy powder-coated steel gives the printer excellent printing quality. Moreover, the all-new 32-bit electronics increase the overall printing performance of the printer. Also, the machine is equipped with a next-generation v10 extruder providing prolonged extrusion time between cleaning sessions.
Lutum 5 is delivered to you in a pre-assembled condition thereby decreasing the time you need for starting with the first prints. Its refillable PET tubes let you print without any interruption, and Stainless Steel 316 grade extruder allows printing very long sessions without stalling. The printer permits making incredible clay structures in the quickest possible time with the highest possible quality.
- A highly efficient 32-bit operating system.
- A Seven-inch-long touch screen interface letting your control various functions in one click.
- Assembled by hand.
- Maintenance timer and multiregional power supply.
- Unique clay extruder.
Specification: VormVrij LUTUM 5
- High precision stainless steel auger screw and extruder.
- Robust metal and PET cartridge clay delivery system.
- Preinstalled second air valve for optional second extruder.
- All CNC milled metal parts and fully anodized powder coated for easy cleaning.
- Huge build envelope.
- Faster printing using adjustable acceleration and extrusion.
- The printer needs to be assembled exactly like it’s mentioned in the instruction manual. So, if you are someone who is used to working with plug and play 3D printers, the setup may seem a little difficult.
- Buying Lutum 5 demands a large sum of one time investment. It is expensive for hobbyists and home users.