The dual nozzle of the Da Vinci 2.0A Duo lets you print with two different 3D printing materials or colors in the same print job. An online model gallery with a printer lets you print thousands of models created by like-minded curators and designers. The printer’s auto repair XYZware is packed with tons of settings for improving your print quality.
Da Vinci 2.0A Duo features a 1st generation chip that’s attached to the bottom of the filament cartridge. Making contact with the chip reader, the filament’s data can be read and interpreted in order to avoid any failure because of filament running out. Based on FFF 3D printing technology, the printer offers a maximum build area of 200 mm * 200 mm * 150 mm.
All the parts or functional prototypes manufactured on the Da Vinci 2.0A Duo have a layer resolution range of 100 to 400 microns. The printer’s XY axis positioning accuracy is 12.5 microns, whereas its Z-axis positioning accuracy is 0.0004mm. Tough PLA, PLA, ABS, and Water-soluble 3D printer filaments are compatible with the printer. Its print bed is made up of glass material and is non-removable. 1.8 degrees HB stepper motors make the inside movement of the printer smooth.
Specification: XYZprinting Da Vinci 2.0A Duo 3D Printer
- The da Vinci 2.0 A Duo is a dual extrusion printer, so adding more color to your prints would mean no problem at all. In addition to this, both cartridges fit comfortably inside the printer’s external shell so the complete printer's aesthetics won't be compromised.
- Another perk of the printer is its Cloud storage wherein your design files are stored virtually, so you won’t have to worry about misplacing your computer files or USB storage device. There is also something called the Members’ Gallery. This is a great place to share, discover, rate, and collect designs that interests you.
- Automatic maintenance features such as print bed detection, which sets the ideal distance between the da Vinci 2.0 A Duo's printing platform and extrusion nozzle. Additionally, there is an automatic nozzle cleaning that helps prevent clogging. All the software upgrades of this printer also happen automatically.
- You can choose to view menus and prompts using the da Vinci 2.0 A Duo, which will display on the 2.6,” 4×16 FSTN LCM display, in either English or Japanese.
- All the technological add ons in this desktop 3D printer all adds up to the weight of the 3D printer which makes it in total weighing about 60 pounds. This could be a challenge if the printer must be frequently relocated according to your working need.