Armed with an integrated, modular design, Anet ET4 is an affordable 3D printer with an industrial-grade chipset. The machine comes with an auto-leveling that frees users from the very time-consuming and labor-intensive leveling task. A resume printing function lets you recover 3D printing exactly from where you left it off. Moreover, a filament detection feature detects the filament end and sends reminders to avoid air-printing.
ET4 has an automatic loading and unloading of filament with just a click. Also, the printer hosts an Anet ET4 mainboard that has thermal runaway protection for stable and safe temperature changes. The machine hosts a 32-bit mainboard with an advanced chip that enables smooth 3D printing and noise-free operation.
Overall, Anet ET4 is a very beginner-friendly 3D printer that can be assembled within 10 minutes. Lastly, features a 2.8-inch LCD full-color touch screen interface for easy operation.
- All-metal frame for stable 3D printing.
- Modular design.
- Considerable build volume.
- Decent print quality.
Specification: Anet ET4
- Automatic bed leveling frees you from time-consuming and labor-intensive leveling tasks.
- Power outage recovery lets you resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off. No worries about unexpected power outages.
- Automatic filament assignment permits you to automatically load and unload the filament with just a click.
- An all-metal frame is built to last with high strength aluminum frame. Enclosed metal unibody design enables a more stable and rigid structure with compact size.
- The print quality of Anet ET4 is not reported up to the mark and can be a lot better considering the price range at which it is offered in the market.
- The printer’s open body is a little bit of an issue when it comes to 3D printing with filaments that require it to withstand higher temperatures.