A semi-assembled 3D printer, Anycubic Mega S boasts an all-metal design and a robust build. Hence, users can expect the machine to perform with high reliability, offering vibration-free printing. With 210 x 210 x 205 mm build space, users get enough room for preparing medium size parts. In addition, the full-color touch screen with an easy navigation interface makes the overall experience enjoyable and simple.
Although being a budget-friendly 3D printer, Anycubic Mega S hosts a number of advanced features. Such as filament detection sensor, print recovery function, and more. In addition, the printer’s extruder has been further upgraded to become more compatible with flexible filaments such as TPU. Hence, users can print with different materials including stubborn ones. With layer height ranging between 100 – 400 Microns, it is easy to achieve parts with varying results.
- Upgraded extruder for compatibility with flexible materials.
- Full-colour intuitive touch screen display.
- Print recovery feature.
Specification: ANYCUBIC Mega-S
- Delivers good print results.
- Quick to assemble, no previous experience needed.
- Continued 3D printing even after power interruption.
- The print bed heats up quickly.
- Low error rate.
- Relatively fast print speeds.
- The filament holder’s position is unfavorable.
- The printer is relatively loud during printing.
- Printing with metal PLA is not possible with Mega S.
- High power consumption.