BCN3D Sigma D25 3D Printer
Referred to as an acclaimed workhouse engineered for maximum productivity, BCN3D Sigma D25 allows you printing in four modes:
- Duplication Mode allowing you to double your production capacity.
- Mirror Mode enabling you to print symmetrical mirrored designs and speeds up iteration.
- Soluble Supports Mode permits you to print soluble parts for creating intricate structures.
- Multimaterial Mode that makes it possible to print with two materials at the same time.
Equipped with the latest connectivity features, Sigma D25 can easily send your print files when connected to the network. Its firmware is capable of upgrading Over The Air. Not only differently looking from outside, but also eccentrically functioning from inside, the printer has been re-engineered with state-of-the-art features and functionalities. Enhanced heat distribution system on the Aluminum build plate and silicone thermal pad distribute the heat evenly on the entire surface.
You can print with BVOH, Tough PLA, PLA, PETG, and TPU 98A on Sigma D25. The printer can produce some of the largest parts that a desktop 3D printer ever can. These parts can have a maximum build volume of 420 mm * 300 mm * 200 mm. The layer height range that you can expect with Sigma D 25 is 0.05 mm to 0.5 mm.
Specification: BCN3D Sigma D25 3D Printer
- Works of different modes.
- Can produce parts with large build volumes.
- Wireless printing.
- Closed print chambers are known for giving a difficult time to the user while post-processing.