If there is a 3D printer that can handle larger parts production in record-breaking time, it is Arcam Spectra H. Not only can the machine handle immense heat that is produced while melting of some of the toughest alloys, but also does it get the material printed with great quality. Arcam Spectra H could not be used with any other 3D printing process, except EBM (Electron Beam Melting). This 3D Printer comes packed with great features to make it compatible with various applications that are mostly targeted at melting tough alloys.
Arcam Spectra H usually works with high temperatures and is used within industrial setups. Coming with a large built-up, Arcam Spectra H requires considerable space. The latest release by GE Additive, Arcam EBM Spectra H 3D Printer has been designed with 39% of increased build volume. This massive built up guarantees that the 3D Printer is capable of printing even larger models and objects as it was able to do before.
This latest model from GE comes with the introduction of 6kW HV-unit, all pre- and post-heating steps that take half of the time when compared with other EBM machines. This further speed up the 3D printing process, giving industries spare times for more and large scale production at a faster rate. Arcam Spectra H has revolutionized the manufacturing of large scale items at a production rate like no other.
Specification: Arcam Spectra H
- The machine is capable of maintaining powder integrity to ensure optimal part production;
- It features a 100% increase in power as well as 50% faster build times
- Withstand higher heat more than 1000 degree Celsius allowing the incorporation of more alloys
- Allow larger parts 3D printing and more numbers of parts at a time
- Automating most of the processes that needed manual intervention before and providing optimal quality control
- Faster speed and takes lesser time for production
- Increased part printing quality
- User-friendly and simplified processes introduction for operators
- Easy to validate and improvement in the uptime
- Increased efficiency
- Post-processing requirement
- Not compatible with plastic or polymer or ceramic materials
- Expensive and huge in size
- Specific to industrial use