If you are looking for a large format 3D Printer boasting premium features, do not forget to check the Artillery Sidewinder X1 v4. Created by a Shenzhen-based manufacturer, the printer hosts sturdy chassis, a large heated printing bed, and a direct drive extruder system.
It’s also amazing to work with the printer’s super silent fans and motherboard. Offering a build space of 300 x 300 x 400mm, Sidewinder X1 v4 provides beginners along with tinkerers a very budget-friendly deal. It’s sleek and based on the very popular FDM 3D printing technology.
The extruder can withstand 240 degrees Celsius of high temperature while the heated bed supports printing with up to 80 degrees Celsius temperature. Overall, Artillery Sidewinder X1 v4 is a very unique choice for those loving to create accurate parts with ease.
- The printer hosts a rapid heating printing bed.
- It has a touch screen display.
- Artillery Sidewinder X1 v4 offers print recovery and filament sensor features for smart operation.
Specification: Artillery 3D Sidewinder X1 V4
- Has a neat design.
- Is capable of heating extremely fast.
- When in operation it does not make much noise.
- The filament holder of this printer is very frustrating to deal with.
- You will have to take care of the delicacy of this printer’s wiring.
- Sometimes there is even uneven heat dissipation which leads to print failure.