Equipped with an auto-stop function when the nozzles clogs or filament runs out, BQ Witbox Go saves the print from failing. It possesses a 3D filament recognition system powered by NFC technology and utilizes a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. The printer’s sleek design and very lightweight making it easy to adopt for a home 3D printer.
Witbox Go allows for the creation of parts with up to 140 mm * 140 mm * 140 mm with great speed. A relatively well-designed Zetup software is simple to manage and allows control of important aspects related to 3D printing.
The print quality offered by the printer is convincing as well as consistent. It is able to build even complex parts with commendable surface finishes. Moreover, the magnetic printing tray keeps things much flexible. That, combined with auto-calibration makes the printer beginner-friendly.
- Compact in size.
- Extremely affordable.
- Quieter in operation.
- Delivers decent print quality.
Specification: BQ Witbox Go!
- Witbox Go has a filament sensor that will tell you when your 3D printer is out of filaments.
- There is a nozzle clog sensor that will notify you when you need to clean the nozzle.
- You can auto level the bed of this 3D printer at a click and need no manual effort in doing the same.
- A hot end would ensure fast 3D printing of parts and functional prototypes.
- Remote monitoring of the 3D printing process inside this 3D printer is possible using your Smartphone as the printer operates using the Android system.
- You need to be extremely careful while dealing with this 3D printer because every aspect of it is very compact and delicate. That's the reason that it demands special attention.