This 3D printer utilizes the unique dual-feed extruder design that ensures faster prints without the limitations caused by two different nozzle arrangements. In other words, Builder Extreme 1500 Pro has two extruders but one nozzle, offering multi-material prints. With a completely enclosed chamber, the machine offers 1100 x 500 x 820 mm build volume. Also, the layer height ranges between 0.05 – 0.6 mm making the machine useful for detailed print jobs. One can easily create complex geometries.
In order to offer ease of use, the printer comes with an auto-leveling feature. Hence, it suits beginners as well as those not wanting to spend too much time setting the printer. The printer makes use of FFF 3D printing technology and is compatible with a variety of filaments, with a heated bed helping with stronger first layer adhesion.
Talking about the performance of the 3D Printer, Builder Extreme 1500 Pro can reach up to 300 mm/sec print speed. Hence, it is faster and can help print multiple parts each day. The other features include a 7-inch touchscreen display, filament detection, and print recovery, remote monitoring, WIFI connectivity, and more. You can use the machine for a variety of industrial applications within architecture, automotive, and others niches.
Specification: Builder Extreme 1500 Pro
- Seven in touch screen display lets you operate as well as monitor the 3D printer from one screen.
- The printer is easily transportable from one place to the other.
- It has filament detection as well as a UPS system.
- The bed calibration, as well as leveling of this printer, is automatic.
- It offers a huge build volume.
- The printer lets you print with nozzles of different diameters.
- It comes with an easy operate software i.e., Simplify 3D.
- Price might be an issue for a lot of small enterprises functioning in the field of 3D printing technology.