A unique design by the 3D printer manufacturer, Creality, the CR-6 SE works mordaciously to create parts with a defined geometry and high accuracy, over and over again. It features precise automatic bed leveling that leaves the unnecessary effort of manual work behind. In addition, its tempered glass plate ensures an improved first layer adhesion while offering a great surface finish.
Alongside its robust aluminum frame, the printer includes dual lead screws for further fighting the vibrations, often bothering most of the FDM-based machines. Moreover, it is equipped with a filament sensor and resume print features to allow seamless printing operation to the users. The printer has a heated bed with 235 x 235 x 250 mm build volume space. One can queue the prints using either an SD card or USC connection. To sum up, Creality CR-6 SE is a compact 3D Printer that can create parts with different filaments with precise results.
- Automatic bed leveling.
- Smoother finish with improved bed adhesion.
- Filament detection feature.
Specification: Creality CR-6 SE
- Super silent 3D printing.
- High precision printing.
- 5 minutes setup.
- All-metal body leading to stability and durability.
- Easy to assemble as well as maintain.
- Premium design compared to other printers by the same manufacturer.
- Filament loading is tricky.
- Onboard settings are a little sparse.
- A Bowden extruder can be a little more problematic than a Direct-drive extruder.