Pro X 800 is able to provide you a single point of contact for expert application support and regular use of SLA 3D printing technology. Using the printer you can rapidly print prototypes, investment casting patterns, thermoforming molds, and much more. Integration of Pro X 800 with the manufacturer’s sophisticated software and management technologies lets you mass-custom create processes at your unit.
Pro X 800 offers a maximum build volume of 650 mm * 750 mm * 550 mm. There are two exchangeable delivery modules for safely managing the end product produced on the printer. It utilizes two laser spot sizes per layer, without any compromise between speed or feature detail.
Using Pro X 800 you can easily do the material changeover. It is a single-source solution, not only for materials but also for software. The printer is easy to use and has an intuitive workflow. It is at the least able to meet or exceed your expectations of injection molding accuracy, CNC manufactured parts. But wasting lower material than other printers, Pro X 800 stands out in the market. The best fact about the printer is its ability to produce the finest feature detail on parts of any size and a smooth surface finish over the same.
Specification: 3D Systems ProX 800 3D Printer
- Easy changing of materials.
- Single source solution.
- Ease of use because of integration.
- Good quality parts and functional prototypes
- Integrated management system.
- Large-scale application of parts and functional prototypes.
- The cost of this printer is something not everyone can afford. So, one needs to see a long-term future in the 3D printing industry before buying this printer.