Based on the FDM technology, Creality Ender 5 Plus hosts some of the most amazing features not available with its predecessors. Users can enjoy working with a very large print volume of 350 x 350 x 400 mm, offering more fun and creativity. Unlike other Creality printers, this one does not involve manual leveling. However, to further the experience ahead, the company includes semi-automatic leveling to make calibration easier for novice and first-time users.
With an extruder capable of reaching a temperature of 260 degrees Celsius, the printer also hosts a heated bed. Hence, providing printing compatibility with a variety of different filaments. Apart from SD card, users can also interact with the machine using the online web interface. Overall, Creality Ender 5 Plus pulls the right strings to bring a very reliable and productive 3D printer that boasts a sturdy frame for consistent performance.
- Compatible with multiple filaments.
- Supports third-party materials.
- Easy to set up with semi-automatic calibration.
Specification: Creality Ender 5 Plus
- Generous build volume.
- Sturdy cubical frame.
- Good print quality.
- Flatbed for good adhesion.
- BLTouch probe for auto-leveling.
- The assembling process is easy as well as fast.
- Touch screen interface.
- Dual-axis and stepper motors permit stable movements for accurate prints.
- Cheap Bowden extruder.
- PSU issues.
- Fans are noisy.
- The hot end is not able to keep up with larger nozzles when maintaining the same speed.