Utilizing DMLS 3D printing technology to create 3D parts with complex geometries, EOS M 400-4 is an industrial 3D printer offering a large building volume. The printing system makes use of four Yb-fiber lasers enabling four times higher productivity. It has a high build rate of 100 cubic centimeters per hour, so the assurance is not only of providing high-quality parts but also in an optimal time. EOS M-400-4 comes with a new and patented ClearFlow Technology ensuring consistent process gas management for perfect build conditions.
The machine’s extensive monitoring makes certain that its users have high process stability with part quality. Also, the printer is compatible with a wide range of materials ranging from light metals to stainless and tool steels, to superalloys. With the printing system, it becomes easy to handle workflows as it provides automation and an intuitive user interface.
- Flexible software tools.
- Four times more productivity than single-laser systems.
- Provides a build volume of 400 mm * 400 mm * 400 mm.
- Highly automated processes.
Specification: EOS EOS M 400-4
- Four high-power laser sources to ensure coherent melting and fusing of metal powder and excellent surface finish in parts and functional prototypes.
- Sophisticated material management and software systems for ease of use and operation after, before, and during the 3D printing process.
- Ability to print with various 3D printing materials.
- Buying EOS M400-4 or even leasing it, requires a huge one-time investment, monetarily as well as in training and operation.