An intuitive, intelligent, and easy to set up, Felix Pro 3 can be your manufacturing tool at every stage of product development. It can be helpful not only for prototyping but also for production. The printer can integrate seamlessly into your office, workshop, lab, or a factory. It’s been hand made in Europe and can undergo modular upgrades in the future.
The maximum bed temperature that this printer can withstand is 100 degrees Celsius, because of which you can freely print with materials such as PLA, PETG, Flex, ABS, PVA, Wood, Glass, etc. Felix Pro 3 has, to ease effort on your end an automatic bed leveler. Manufacturers of this printer claim to having designed the printer for offering the highest possible price: performance ratio.
It comes with a touchscreen interface that will let you operate the printer with ease. For making the changing of hot-end easier the company has a special mechanism because of which the task can be completed in 10 seconds. Filament flow detection and the ability to print dual-material with ease are two very special features offered by Felix Pro 3. Overall, this printer is extremely compatible with beginners as well as intermediates in the field of 3D printing technology.
Specification: FELIXprinters FELIX Pro 3 3D Printer
- Comes with swappable print heads.
- Has a dual extruding system.
- Parts and prototypes of larger volumes can be printed using Felix Pro 3.
- Accommodates a touch screen on its top for monitoring and controlling.
- It comes with multiple options to connect.
- The printer has an open body because of which temperature stability is an issue.
- The safety of parts, while they are in the printing process, is also an issue.