From the popular series of Jet Fusion family, HP Jet Fusion 5200 is among the large-format 3D printers. It offers a build space of 380 × 284 × 380 mm. alongside its bigger workspace; the printer is faster and very efficient. You can set the print speed to a maximum of 5058 cm³/hr. Introducing better levels of repeatable accuracy, the machine seems best for industrial application with redundant part manufacturing.
The printer can be used for a variety of applications and the reusability of the materials makes HP Jet Fusion 5200, an environmentally friendly machine. Plus, less waste means less production cost. Moreover, users can precisely predict the print time for all kinds of parts. Hence, allowing for a managed production setup. In addition, the parts are highly isotropic, enabling the use of the 3D Printer for engineer-grade applications.
Talking about the features, it’s automated mixing, and loading coupled with ultrasonic sieving and accessible sieve mesh included with the processing station allows for great ease of operation. Additionally, the printer comes packed with semi-manual unpacking, an automated external storage tank, and high-temperature unpacking. There are optional add-ones one can choose too, such as the cooling unit.
So, if you wish to achieve great precision relative to industrial-grade manufacturing at a faster speed, HP Jet Fusion 5200 could help you accomplish the same.
Specification: HP Jet Fusion 5200 3D Printer
- Printing with five different 3D printing materials.
- Post-processing of parts and functional prototypes is easy.
- High-class software solutions.
- Huge build volume.
- Good quality parts and functional prototypes.
- The cost of this 3D printer is too high for any beginner to even think of paying it. Even if you are a 3D printing professional you have many other options to deliver a similar range of quality at a much lower price.