Upgraded with advanced extruder technology, Labists X1 offers a build volume of 100 mm * 100 mm * 100 mm. It comes with a flexible build plate that helps you easily remove 3D printed parts and functional prototypes. The printer allows for easy and quick assembling. Also, it has a compact design and is light in weight, therefore easily accommodated overwork desks.
Thanks to the three silent motors of Labists X1 that control its XYZ axis movement making the overall operation not only quiet but also smooth making the printer ideal for home as well as school use. The machine needs only 3 minutes to reach high-temperature ranges like 180 degrees Celsius is extremely safe in use. It comes compatible with open-source 3D printing software and lets users make design settings easily.
- Compact and portable 3D printer.
- Easy to set up.
- Silent when in operation.
- Compatible with open-source applications.
Specification: Labists X1
- Removable magnetic build plate.
- Preloaded slicing software.
- Low power consumption.
- Ready to print, pre assembled.
- Fast heating.
- High precision.
- Silent working mode.
- Low build volume.
- Printing with PLA only.
- Non uniform heating.
- Irregularities on surface of the 3D printed part.