Starting with a large build size of 280 x 280 x 250 mm, Lulzbot TAZ 6 offers amazing features to its users. Designed for serious makers including small businesses as well as those engaged in preparing prototypes, this 3D printer is definitely a great deal. Highly reliable and offering a sturdy design, the machine ensures to get every precision just right. Most of all, it is simple to set up before using it. It comes with an auto-calibrated design. Hence, you do not need to invest hours leveling the bed. Instead, you can concentrate on other important phases of 3D printing.
Moreover, it belongs to the open-source community, giving every individual the flexibility to improve its design and other components. It has a heated PEI bed. Not just that, TAZ 6 also has a self-cleaning nozzle. This makes maintaining the printer easily without any hassle. The machine also has great speed for those looking to finish their job faster. It offers to speed up to 200mm/sec. It can connect using USB and SD cards. Hence, letting users print without a need for a computer connection all the time.
Lulzbot TAZ 6 boasts unmatched features including printing support for multiple filaments. The OS is compatible with MAC, Windows as well as Linux, increasing accessibility as well.
Specification: LulzBot TAZ 6 3D Printer
- Lulzbot TAZ 6 has a huge build size i.e. (280 x 280 x 250 mm).
- The printer is reliable and gives consistent printing performance.
- The frame of the printer is solid, also it has a sturdy design.
- Lulzbot TAZ 6 is easy to use and setup.
- You can auto-calibrate this printer and self-clean the nozzle.
- The printer is open-sourced and hackable.
- You can do untethered printing on the PEI print surface.
- The printer is priced much higher than others offering the same amount of features.
- Lulzbot TAZ 6 is slightly noisy.
- Has a limited user control when operated in untethered mode.
- You’d have to take a slow initial setting up the printer because of slicer issues.