Capable of producing PCB boards from scratch, Dragonfly 2020 is an electronics 3D printer that deposits conductive as well as dielectric materials. The former named AgCite – an advanced silver nanoparticle ink designed particularly to comply with Dragonfly. Whereas, the latter mimics FR4, enabling the printing of the entire PCB structure. The machine aims to become an answer to the lack of IP and long delays because of external manufacturing in the electronics field. Dragonfly 2020 intends to give a sort of freedom to electrical engineers while designing PCB.
The machine is based on Material Jetting 3D printing technology is able to deliver XY precision of 2160 dpi and Z precision as high as 8500 dpi. It is a plug-and-play 3D printer with a double extruder capable of printing with various resins. Each pass of the machine’s print head deposits a layer height as low as three microns.
- Reduces prototyping times.
- Allows rapid production of electronic prototypes in-house.
- Delivers high-quality final parts.
- Decent build volume.
Specification: Nano Dimension Dragonfly 2020
- Compact and sturdy design
- Precise printing
- Deposits two different materials for top-notch results
- Precise PPCB printing
- Costly and not affordable for small business owners