Equipped with an onboard wi-fi camera, Polaroid Playsmart is an affordable lightweight desktop 3D printer that enables users to monitor their prints remotely. Thanks to the printer manufacturer’s proprietary SmartPrep slicing software, it’s possible for users to program color changes and do multi-color 3D printing. The printer is not only compact in nature but as it weighs only 5 kilograms in weight and is also easily transportable. A filament sensor present inside Playsmart detects as well as warns users whenever the filament is about to run out.
The machine can be integrated with a mobile application after which operators can control it via their smartphones. It features an Aluminum-magnesium alloy heated print bed capable of withstanding high temperatures. A quick-release and quick-replace 0.4 mm nozzle expedites the process of changing the nozzle thereby decreasing the overall print times.
- High-quality prints.
- Extraordinary print speeds.
- Simple and usable interface with touch screen.
- Wi-fi camera for real-time monitoring.
Specification: Polaroid PlaySmart
- Produces high quality prints in commendable print time.
- Has a simple and easy to use user interface.
- A built-in camera to monitor complete 3D printing process.
- Software of the printer is not very flexible.