Accuracy in every 3D part or functional prototypes that are manufactured from the printer is core. For achieving accuracy, you have other factors to achieve, in the printer like the tilting print bed. Layer shifting which is the main problem of printers in the same price range is avoided by the manufacturer by providing this simple solution. Not only does it assist in making sure layer shifting does not occur, but also in stirring the resin.
There is a resin level sensor that’s going to turn up its volume whenever the levels near to zero. Which in turn means, that you are going to get indicated when to act for filling in the resin bottles.
The resin tank has one more feature that it proudly boasts of i.e. the flexible FEP film which is very much affordable, not depending on whether you are a beginner, an intermediate, or professional in the field of 3D printing. The other point where the printer is also flexible is at being open to material compatibility. So, you can choose any material and any brand of resin. If you need a user-friendly printer, have auto-calibration, and quick-release build plate at an affordable price, this is it.
Specification: Prusa Research Original Prusa SL1 3D Printer
- Prusa SL1 is not only a printer but a complete ecosystem.
- The assembled printer requires minimal setup.
- Prusa SL1 comes with a comprehensive build guide.
- The printer is compatible with third-party resin as well.
- Prusa SL1 has a relatively small print bed, for this price.
- The slicer’s estimated time for the print process is inaccurate.
- The supports of the printer sometimes lose adhesion.
- The bed raising of the printer is not possible at the mid-print.