Rather compact in build volume 170 mm * 150 mm * 150 mm, the Qidi Tech X-Maker offers printer resolution ranging from 50 to 100 microns. It is a high-end educational 3D printer that manages to serve as a safe option for entry-level 3D parts and functional prototype makers.
The X-maker 3D printer comes with a heated nozzle that can withstand a maximum temperature of 250 degrees Celsius. The print bed of the printer can withstand 120 degrees Celsius temperature. The manufacturer has offered a print resume function which helps during the case of accidental power cut-offs. A shiny black and red frame are fully enclosed enabling you to create the perfect temperature with minimum possible time.
X-maker prints on the basis of FDM 3D printing technology. The recommended print speed for printing parts using the printer is 150 millimeters per second. A 3.5-inch full touch screen display makes overall interaction with the printer smooth and completely controllable. The frame of the printer is made up of Aluminum with plastic side panels that give the printer the required stability during the 3D printing process. It can be connected using a USB or Wi-fi and has a facility to automatically level its print bed.
Specification: Qidi Tech X-Maker 3D Printer
- The enclosed area provides noise-free printing.
- Comes with clear instructions and guides.
- Bed leveling is automatic.
- The build plate is magnetic.
- Can be connected using Wi-fi and has a built-in camera on board.
- Build volume is smaller compared to others in the same price range.
- Replacements are hard to find.