Offering a controllable heated print chamber of up to 65 degrees Celsius, Tractus 3D T850 P is capable of processing advanced plastics like carbon PEEK and PEI. The machine features a thermal management system that assists in diminishing premature cooling from open air.
It provides a considerable build volume of 300 mm diameter * 380 mm height. T850 P’s extruder and heated print bed can reach up to temperatures as high as 450 and 175 degrees Celsius respectively. The machine is equipped with a filament sensor that detects as well as warns when the filament is about to run out.
Moreover, a touch screen interface ensures control of various functions on the printer via a single touch. The printer fits your desk, offers a commendable build volume, has excellent print speed, and delivers outstanding surface finishes.
- Capable of printing with superior materials.
- High temperature withstanding chamber, bed, and build plate.
- Excellent thermal management.
- Extraordinary print speed.
Specification: Tractus3D T850P
- Heated build chamber.
- Huge build volume.
- A huge range of layer resolution.
- Printing with multiple 3D printer filaments.
- Touch screen interface in multiple languages.
- Automatic bed leveler.
- Reliable Delta construction.
- Lesser operating sound.
- Stable during the 3D printing process.
- Its print chamber can withstand high temperatures.
- The printer offers mode build size in the Z-axis than in X and Y. This makes it suitable only for building certain kinds of parts and functional prototypes.