Ultimaker 2+ is an updated version of the 3D printer Ultimaker 2 by Ultimaker. Hence, you can expect this 3D printer to have similar functionalities with few advanced additions. Because Ultimaker 2 Plus comes with various types of nozzles, one is allowed to have the option of creating a flawless model in lesser time. Test models, using Ultimaker 2 Plus could be printed with the highest precision after the printer is installed of use. The chances of failed prints are very unlikely and one can decide to print complex designs without any hassle.
Ultimaker 2 Plus comes from an open-source community, so you get a lot of options when using a slicing software for optimizing your designs. There is also an option for the in-house software of Ultimaker called Cura 3D printing software. Cura is simple to use and user-friendly. Ultimaker 2 plus uses FDM technology to bring into reality the most creative ideas ever possible.
From speed to surface finish, with Ultimaker 2 Plus everything depends on what you choose and what you desire. If you have the skills to operate on such an advanced machine, you can very well justify the quality of the printer. The machine works magic by being simple, it is easy to use and drive for better results. You can accomplish plenty of tasks by configuring your designs as desired.
Specification: Ultimaker 2 Plus
- Low noise levels
- Provides high accuracy and resolution
- Allows usage of third-party filament
- Provide Olsson Block kit for users including interchangeable extruders.
- Compatible with a variety of filaments
- Compatible with different OS: Windows, OS X, and Linux.
- Easy to setup and install
- Absence of auto-calibration
- Not enclosed, hence, prints are subjected to get affected with change in atmosphere
- Generate odour with ABS printing
- WIFI connectivity not available