Wanhao Duplicator 9 Mark II 300 Gen 2
Starring a touch screen, Wanhao Duplicator 9 Mark II 300 Gen 2 is a desktop FDM 3D printer with an Aluminum precision frame. The printer hosts linear guide rails and a V slot bearing design for smooth movement of its print head to the print bed and back. Also, it has a unique anti-backlash rolling system for minimizing free movement between the lifting screw and nut. A result of which is firm positioning accuracy, stunning prints with dimensional accuracy.
Duplicator 9 Mark II 300 Gen 2 features an all-metal hot end that allows for easy maintenance, achieving cleaner prints, and also printing at a higher temperature. It has a faster extrusion rate, and lower retraction amount. An integrated smart touch screen display permits easy control of functions and a better user navigation experience. Moreover, a resume print function saves all the print progress while power outage and lets you resume exactly from the point where you stopped.
- Unique MK10 extruder.
- High precision sensor.
- High-definition touch sensor.
- Safe and reliable motherboard.
Specification: Wanhao Duplicator 9 Mark II 300 Gen 2
- Unique MK10 Extruder lets you print objects very smoothly.
- The high-precision sensor allows you to auto level the bed and ensures the highest accuracy.
- HD touch screen interface.
- The magnetic upper mat is easy to remove after 3D printing an object.
- Resume print after a power outage.
- User-friendly slicing software.
- Setting up the printer takes a high amount of time and energy.
- Parts printed with the printer face stringing and warping issues.
- Smaller build volume does not permit you to print many geometries in one go.