Housing a unique MK10 Extruder, Wanhao Duplicator 9 Mark II 400 provides smoother extruding and easy loading and unloading of filaments. A high-precision sensor auto levels the printer so that the users do not have to adjust positions by hand.
The printer’s high definitive touch screen makes the overall interaction of users more engaging by allowing them to control various functions at a single click. Duplicator Mark II 400 has machined mounts that provide better dimensional size as well as strength. Also, a refined motherboard design and wiring ensure more reliability and smoother operation.
Moreover, an easy to remove magnetic upper mat lets you safely remove printed parts by folding and bending them. In case of an unexpected power outage, the machine will easily resume printing from the exact point where you stopped after the power is recovered.
Secured locking system.
Self-adjustable 4 roller system, smoother and quieter.
Accurate cooling system.
BL Touch sensor for precision.
Specification: WANHAO DUPLICATOR 9 Mark II 400
- It has the second largest build volume amongst all the Wanhao 3D printers.
- An improved and upgraded rigid design that does not vibrate while 3D printing a part or functional prototype.
- You get a wide selection range of choosing from various types of materials because the extruder of this printer can withstand up to 300 degrees Celsius.
- It offers easy assembling and calibration.
- The printer will continue printing even after a blackout.
- Touchscreen user interfaces for easy operation.
- The printing Speed of this 3D printer is lower than other 3D printers in the same price range.
- There is no enclosure, so if you are using Duplicator 9 Mark II at home you will have to build an enclosure to ensure the safety of parts that are getting 3D printed.
- Some users also report deformation of the print bed due to overheating at times.