With a 23 percent increased build volume than its predecessor, Wanhao GR1 is able to 3D print parts of commendable sizes in the order of 140 mm * 78 mm * 200 mm in one go. The printer’s rigid Z-axis design significantly improves its print quality while a dual linear rail and ball-screw transmission ensure smooth 3D printing. Also, the machine provides an accuracy of 55 microns and 35 microns on its XY and Z-axis.
GR1 is based on the new Uniformtrix technology that guarantees more uniform curing of the resin material with a powerful UV light source resulting in an increase in the geometric accuracy of printing over its entire surface. Making the user interaction more engaging is a large touch-screen interface that enables you to control various functions on the printer. Moreover, a transparent window on one side of the resin vat allows you to monitor the printing process and a measuring scale permits checking of the resin.
- Auto leveling.
- Dual Z-axis rails.
- Air purification by the Carbon filter.
- 2K High resolution screen.
Specification: Wanhao GR1
- Enlarged building chamber.
- Available at an affordable price.
- Printing accuracy is very high on the entire three axes.
- Touch screen display for easy interaction.
- Proprietary software.
- New Unifortrix technology.
- The printer requires manual calibration before you start printing over it which demands effort and time.