Allowing users have complete freedom to design parts they wish to, XJet Carmel 1400 C prints objects using Nanoparticle jetting 3D printing technology. It’s an industrial ceramic 3D printer equipped with a large touchscreen interface that permits full control of users over the entire 3D printing process. The printing system accurately calculates the amount of material needed for 3D printing a part or functional prototype, thereby producing zero waste.
Carmel 1400 C produces metal parts and functional prototypes up to 5 times faster than other metal 3D printers. It comes compatible with Autodesk Netfabb standard software that eases the complete user workflow and allows for micro-control over every stage of 3D printing. The printing system enables the production of ceramic parts of the highest quality by featuring never before seen levels of detailing, finishing, and accuracy.
- Uncompromising throughput or build time.
- Unsurpassed part qualities with 99.9 percent densities and isotropic uniformities.
- Unprecedented design freedom while designing complex geometries.
- Unrivaled operational efficiency with easy support removal.
Specification: XJet Carmel 1400C
- Unmatched print quality
- Provides huge build tray and for manufacturing large parts with ease
- High operational efficiency.
- Huge touch screen interface.
- 5 times faster print speed than metal 3D Printers
- Saves wastage and very well designed
- Users can optimize the cost of the parts utilizing the best possible design choices.
- Demands lots of investment of money, time, space and efforts.
- Not suitable for home users.